As you know by now, I’m a lover of subscription boxes and have been for many years. These days you can find subscription boxes for almost everything so it’s not surprising that there are subscription boxes for pregnant women and newborn babies.
Subscription boxes are a brilliant way to discover new products, especially those you’ve never heard of. I’ve been introduced to so many products through subscription boxes and still continue to buy them.
I was recently contacted by Little Fawn box asking if I would like to review their subscription boxes which is due to launch very soon and I immediately jumped at the chance.
Little Fawn box is a new subscription box for Mum and baby. Each month you will discover a heap of new products for baby and of course for you mothers too, because Mums need a treat from time to time too right?
Their boxes are handpicked for you and baby from your third trimester up until your baby’s first birthday with goodies worth well over £30.
So the box arrived and I immediately wanted to open it. First impressions of the box was that was so pretty and sleek looking. I loved the pink and lilac pastel colours with the beautiful Fawn at the front with it’s younger deer.
Lets see what we got inside the box
- Oh K! 3 Step Mask – ‘A beauty brand inspired by South Korean skincare. Infused with Green Tea, Ginkgo Leaf and soothing botanical extracts, the face mask delivers antioxidant and brightening benefits to leave skin looking radiant and healthy after use’. This sounds heavenly and I cannot wait to try this face mask. I just need a spare hour in the evening where I can truly pamper myself.
- Human+Kinds 2 in 1 Orange Bodywash – ‘The fresh orange fragrance helps awaken and revitalise the senses. Formulated with extracts of comforting Camomile and Rosemary, this bodywash gently cleans and soothes the skin, leaving it feeling beautifully soft. Can also be used as a shampoo’ The packaging of this is so bright and cheerful and the scent is very citrusy which I love. A little goes a long way.
- Mallow & Marsh Coconut Marshmallows – velvety smooth coconut marshmallow, gently rolled in crisp coconut flakes making a 100% natural, creamy marshmallow cubes’. I have heard about this brand before but have never tried any of their products. Unfortunately I’m not a fan of dark chocolate but I have my mother coming to stop the weekend and these will make a lovely treat for her.
- For Mama and Baba Teething Bangle – These teething bangles are made from a high-quality food grade silicone which is tasteless and odourless and does not support the growth of bacteria or mould. They are non toxic, free from bra, pvc, phthalates, lead, latex, cadmium and heavy metals. Hugo has been teething for quite some time now and is constantly grabbing my hands to try and chew on. This bangle has been a godsend.
- Belo & Me Dummy Strap – ‘The Belo baby dummy straps really do come in handy, simply attach to a dummy and then clip onto baby’s clothing using the plastic clip’. I absolutely love the style of this clip. I think it’s so pretty. As it’s pink and also because Hugo doesn’t take a dummy, I will be sure to gift this to someone I know who is expecting a baby girl.
- Metanium Everyday Barrier Ointment – ‘Gentle enough for each nappy change. Protects and moisturises your baby’s skin to help prevent nappy rash’. I love this brand, it’s always been my go to when it comes to nappy changes. And this little tube is perfect for any changing bag.
The box also contained a beautiful little ‘follow the rainbow’ print which will make a lovely addition to any nursery / playroom.
All in all I am very impressed with this box and cannot wait to see what’s inside the upcoming boxes.
The boxes boxes start at £12.99 per month plus delivery, or you can chose a three month gift subscription or a six month gift subscription which works out cheaper. When choosing your box, you will have the options to chose how far along in your pregnancy you are / age of baby and your preferred colour ( blue, pink or gender neutral ).
Are you pregnant or do you have a child under the age of One? This will make the perfect little addition for you both with plenty of goodies for Mummy and Baby.
*We were kindly gifted Little Fawn box to review but all thoughts are our own.